Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them
1. Enjoying cooking with mum
2. Always miss home as I'm in KL; miss Little Blue as I'm in Ipoh
3. When I was young, I hope to be a concert pianist
4. I like music that has words that have real feelings to it
5. Like black although always choose brown
6. I need to complete Starwalk in June
7. Glad that my room is so tidy now
8. Deeply grateful for my parent's support
9. I miss playing the piano. Been ages since I actually played a proper song...
10. I love to drink wine with my father every night
11. I have a good sense of smell and taste. But I Beh tahan the smell of donuts
12. I don’t like wishy-washiness
13. I love humor. I hope I can employ it as often as possible
14. I cherish friends who stick with me through thick and thin
15. Thanks Potato that let me know I should update my blog so often
16. Trying very hard to think all 16 statements
I tag~
1. Ling Chih - I know u got a lot of things to say
2. Biao Di - I'm sure there are things I still don’t know about him.
3. Choon Yen - Coz I miss u
4. Weinee - U have some stories to tell
5. Yee Hwa - There is a lot I don’t know about u
2. Always miss home as I'm in KL; miss Little Blue as I'm in Ipoh
3. When I was young, I hope to be a concert pianist
4. I like music that has words that have real feelings to it
5. Like black although always choose brown
6. I need to complete Starwalk in June
7. Glad that my room is so tidy now
8. Deeply grateful for my parent's support
9. I miss playing the piano. Been ages since I actually played a proper song...
10. I love to drink wine with my father every night
11. I have a good sense of smell and taste. But I Beh tahan the smell of donuts
12. I don’t like wishy-washiness
13. I love humor. I hope I can employ it as often as possible
14. I cherish friends who stick with me through thick and thin
15. Thanks Potato that let me know I should update my blog so often
16. Trying very hard to think all 16 statements
I tag~
1. Ling Chih - I know u got a lot of things to say
2. Biao Di - I'm sure there are things I still don’t know about him.
3. Choon Yen - Coz I miss u
4. Weinee - U have some stories to tell
5. Yee Hwa - There is a lot I don’t know about u
2 comments:
actually ho ... I am very QUIET de!! haha.. alright alright.. will write it after my exam ^^
Sure, just take your time :P
Post a Comment