Monday, September 13, 2010

My Life in Singapore


Finally..
I free to sit down by today in updating my blog
Today is my off day
n I'm free to have a cup of coffee with me

I started my work as Assistant Therapist
in HQ of Bioresonance Therapy at 22nd of July
I was amazed by this technology from Germany
because it treats so much people including ADHD children
However, 80% of the patient are cancer patients
It is designed to detect early stage of cancerous cell
which still in unseen stage under any Scans

My parents finally did a medical checkup
as they having a trip for visiting me here
My work is settled down recently
n I certified to become as Therapist on 6th of Sept
For me, study life is not ended yet
My working hour is very long
but I have 3 offday per week
which benefited me to do my readings

I enjoyed everyday life
to deal with my patients and cases
For all my free time,
I able to stick with my dear
or wait him to knock off outside of his office
and I'm in love with him so much
But I miss all the frens in KL
Therefore, i plan to have my trip back in October
Thanks GOD for all the wonderful things
He arranged for me in Singapore
See you all soon, my frens
Take care...

No comments: